Grand Prix Masters - Silverstone 12-13 Aug. Anyone up for a meet?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
What campsite is that? We stayed at Richard and Helen Odells Cattle End campsite. So close, quiet enough yet loud enough (if you now what I mean :/) and a great atmosphere. We paid for one pitch with one car, but he allowed us to bring 3 cars in the end!

I'm tempted to come ... if I can get a mate or two interested.

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
Yup thats the one! They are very nice and I don't think are bothered how many cars turn up as long as we don't wreck the field and pay him!

Soldato
I've got a ticket to go, but that time of year is hurrendously busy at work, plus having time booked off for the OMGWTFBBQ the following weekend makes it a bit more likely that I'll be stuck abroad somewhere.

If I do make it, then I won't be camping as I only live 25 miles or so from Silverstone - I'll ride in on the bike each day.

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
Well you will be welcome to come back to the site/pub on the Saturday evening.

I'll try and book the pub the week before we go if thats what people want to do. That way they might be a bit more organised, although there are a lot less people this time anyway!

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
TinkerBell said:
Vix i will let you know if i am a definate soon (I hope!) Just got to wait on work for a reply on my request for the time off. I will definately go if i can get the time off work.

Cheers :) Kick your work up the bum :p

Back
Top Bottom