Grand Prix Masters - Silverstone 12-13 Aug. Anyone up for a meet?

Soldato
I am interested in this, I have the week off work, not sure yet if a proper holiday is going to be sorted out but I am off work, so I am a possible. I think I would need putting down for the camping for this if I can 100% make it.

Soldato
I'm taking the kids down to Somerset on the Sunday so I can't do the weekend but if people are camping I'll try and pop round for a small tipple on the friday or saturday night :)

Can't do the weekend == Bad :(

Week without the Kids == Good :D

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
With or without tent those nights?

If not sure you can sneak into someone elses tent, just bring a sleeping bag, unlike some ppl ;)

Imagine the shock of waking up in the morning with a complete stranger in the tent :eek: , with no sleeping bag :eek: and complete lack of voice.....

;)

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
mrgubby said:
I'm taking the kids down to Somerset on the Sunday so I can't do the weekend but if people are camping I'll try and pop round for a small tipple on the friday or saturday night :)

Can't do the weekend == Bad :(

Week without the Kids == Good :D

'Tipple of jelly' perhaps? ;)

Soldato
I might be up for this. Get paid on the 10th too.

Can you buy tickets on the day as there's no way I'll be able to order one before the 12th.

How much do you think the whole weekend will cost?

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
I think you can buy tickets on the gate.

Glad you and Mike can make it Tink :) Haven't decided which MR2 we are taking yet, its going to be the one we need all week so I think we will decide who is looking healthiest nearer the date :D

Caporegime
I may have to drop out of the camping :( I don't get paid until the 14th, and as a result will have approx £0.00 for that weekend.

I do have free fuel, so can quite easily get down there with my ticket for the day, and probably scrounge enough cash for food/drink for that day, but thats about it :(

Soldato
paradigm said:
I may have to drop out of the camping :( I don't get paid until the 14th, and as a result will have approx £0.00 for that weekend.

I do have free fuel, so can quite easily get down there with my ticket for the day, and probably scrounge enough cash for food/drink for that day, but thats about it :(

Well if you can get there with your ticket im sure we can all pitch in to get you fed!!:p

Back
Top Bottom