Grand Prix Masters - Silverstone 12-13 Aug. Anyone up for a meet?

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
paradigm said:
I may have to drop out of the camping :( I don't get paid until the 14th, and as a result will have approx £0.00 for that weekend.

I do have free fuel, so can quite easily get down there with my ticket for the day, and probably scrounge enough cash for food/drink for that day, but thats about it :(

Bah :( I've lived for 2 years with no money ;)

I will ring the blokey next week to make sure we are still ok for camping with such small numbers - but I reckon it will be ok. Have I got everyone down who is camping in my original list? I'm presuming a certain two people will be sharing? ;) So thats a grand total of 2 tents :/

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
Good seats!

Campsite want definite numbers in a weeks time - do the 'maybes' think they will have decided 2 days before the event? I can't believe its nearly just a week away!!

Vix

Vix

Associate
OP
DreederOcUK said:
Im not at all happy with the seat tbh, im sure the folk in front of me wont be happy with my new 300mm camera lens in the back of his head. :D

Hmmm :)

Mike/Tink - what time are you guys thinking of getting there? The owners said there were some other people staying too so if you get these before us, make sure you pick a big enough spot!!!

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
Still not ordered the ticket(s) yet, trying to get to get a girl to come along sooo until i know that i don't know how many ticket things to order.

El can buy his own ticket.

Boom tish :D

Back
Top Bottom