1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRAND PRIX MULTIPLAYER?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by bloodline76, 22 Dec 2005.

1. bloodline76

Sgarrista

I used to love playing Grand Prix with my friends when I was younger (Even if you had to take it in turns to drive your car).

What is the latest and greatest Grand Prix type of game that you can play online?

THanks in advance :D

2. "andy"

Capodecina

im guessing grand prix legends

3. Agent_matt

Wise Guy

Don't know if you can play GP4 online or not but it's a great game if you have a decent wheel and some pedal's.

4. bloodline76

Sgarrista

Do they not have any more recent games? If not then its about time they did. Would be amazing to play a 16plus online game

5. Bean0

Hitman

Grand Prix Legends.
    The cars are from the 60s - No slicks, no wings (1969 mod has wings), but the physics are great. I havent tried it online yet so can't comment on how well that side of it plays.

Live For Speed.
    There is a car called the 'Formula V8' which is similar in specs to a GP2 car. The online racing in LFS is excellent, I would recommend it to anyone.

6. bloodline76

Sgarrista

I tried live for speed but found it very slow.

7. Emlyn_Dewar

Capodecina

If you can find it for a reasonable price, F1 Challenge has some sweet mods and is meant to be decent online. The 2005 mod looks very nice indeed!

8. SC04

Wise Guy

Rfactor was recommended to me on these forums, and its great, Ive played a lot the racers, GPLegends, Live for speed etc, they all offer something different, none of them are perect, its hard to stick to just one and Im playing PGR3 and Ridge Racer 6 on the Xbox 360 also.
    But for the PC I'll probably dedicate my time to Rfactor once I get the frame rate sorted.

9. bloodline76

Sgarrista

Got a link for that?

10. Dougsnake

Mobster

Ye the rh2005 mod and cdtp 2005 f1 mods are pretty good i mainly play the rh2005 mod in a league over at www.f1rst3.com.
    Should be a f1 mod for rfactor shortly but for time being there is the f3 mod for rfactor as well as a plethoria of other mods like porche carrera cup and uk carrera cup.

11. rubberduck

Mobster

I think F1 2018 by codemasters releases on Friday. That would seem to tick most of your boxes so maybe one to look in to?

12. Devrij

Capodecina

Ah good, 12 years later OP finally gets the answer to his question.

This kind of necro is ban worthy

13. Mr_Sukebe

Man of Honour

At least you can be fairly confident that the OP's PC will be upto the task of running the games that were recommended.