GRANDAD here

Soldato
malc30 said:
My daughter Jazmine gave birth to a little boy a couple of hours ago.
Which makes me a Grandad. :eek:
Weight about 5 and a half pound, all fit and shouting his mouth of already.
Named Alfie which i love. :cool:
Pics on phone but will post a few from my camera once i have been down. Probably Saturday after she has settled back in at home.
Am a 40 year old Grandad. I will be well fit and active right up till he is 20 all being well, that's an excellent thought.

If one word has to be chosen to describe how i feel it has to be WOW. :)

Congratulations :cool:

Soldato
PeterNem said:
And the relevance of that is?

Am i not allowed to ask a question?

I only ask since i seem to remember malc posting about his 16 year old daughter getting pregnant, and that he wasnt pleased about it! And im sure i saw a post about his daughter having a bday not long after gilly's bday! But im not sure, so it will keep my mind at rest if it is the same person, that ok?

Last edited:
Soldato
TinkerBell said:

Sure you can, it just seemed to have a bit of a negative spin on it... this should be a thread for celebration, not for critisism, but it seems I read your question wrong, so my apologies.

Back on topic time!

Hitman
Permabanned
TinkerBell said:

I only ask since i seem to remember malc posting about his 16 year old daughter getting pregnant, and that he wasnt pleased about it! And im sure i saw a post about his daughter having a bday not long after gilly's bday! But im not sure, so it will keep my mind at rest if it is the same person, that ok?

He did, which makes her 16 or 17 (obviously depending on when her birthday is). IIRC he was worried about it because she was young and it was a mistake, but is supporting her the best he can, which is pretty admirable considering he could have just gone crazy.

Congrats Malc :).

Soldato
For me as long as the child has a loving family who look after him, then i dont really see the problem, i cant stand it when people are too young have kids and dont look after them:(

But from Malc's post it seems he and his family will be there for the child which is brilliant:D

TTIUWP:p

Back
Top Bottom