GRANDAD here

Man of Honour
Congrats grandad! :D

My father's going to be 60 soon and I doubt he'll be a grandad for a long time yet!

Enjoy it - you'll be a cool funky grandfather! :cool:

It's been 18 years since I've had a grandfather so at least she's lucky to have a middle aged person who'll be in her life for a while. That's really wonderful. :)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Spacky said:
He'll want to play BF2 in a few years, hope you're prepared ;) :p

And i hope he's prepared to be Pwned by his Grandad. Wooo Ha haaaaa :p

Thanks all. Am still a bit Dizzy and i am dying to go down but as she is coming home today i think it's best to give her/them a bit of space.
My daughters step-dad is a great guy and has been around for over 6 years and is part of the family.
Mum and babe and Dad are going back to her mums and step dads so i feel a few days are needed to let them all get used to the idea.
As it's my daughters mum and step dad that will take the brunt of this i am not going to do anything to upset things.
Once the dust settles i will be all over my little Alfie. :cool:

Soldato
malc30 said:
Am a 40 year old Grandad. I will be well fit and active right up till he is 20 all being well, that's an excellent thought.

That is a great thought, congratulations. :)
I never met my fathers father, he died before I was born. And my mums father died when I was young, about 10.

Of course I remember him, but its sad I havent had a grandad since then. :(

But it's great you are so young for a grandad, you'll have lots of good years there and at the end of the day when you're tired and you've had enough of the little fella your daughter can take him away lol. :D

Soldato
Congratulations!
You're very lucky to be so young and be able to enjoy you're brand new grandson :)
My parents are both in their 50's now and i'm 18 in July by the time i want children they may not be around which upsets me as i grew up with only one grandparent and do feel like i missed out on knowing the others.
Love him to pieces and wish your daughter well for me :)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Back
Top Bottom