• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Hello all!

few months ago i bought a brand new GTX 1080TI AORUS waterforce extreme edition from gigabyte retailer in my country, It worked for like 5-6 month then out of nowhere after that time working fine, every time i turn on the computer It behaves like there is no gpu connected, I tried hdmi instead of dvi then got the same results, i hooked my screen to the built-in gpu on my z97 gaming 5 and my 4690k I left the gpu into my motherboard aswell went into bios and checked the board explorer and it didn't show me that there is anything in that pci-e slot, I swapped my 1080ti with my old GTX 970 it worked just fine.

I put back the 1080ti no luck, swapped power supplies to greater, tried my gpu into different systems and got the same results over and over again.
Now i'm just trying to figure out whats wrong? What it could be? How to fix it? and i need a clue or anything to start with.

Soldato
Well I would raise an warranty ticket, sounds like it’s dead and you tried the obviously things - if you can try that GPU in another board that’s the only thing left but sounds like it won’t work.

Back
Top Bottom