• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Hi there.

I currently have a 2600x (ill upgrade middle of 2021 most likely) b450-f gaming, 16gb 3000mhz ram, 480gb ssd, 1tb external hdd, 1060 6gb. I am looking to see what the cheapest graphics cards would be suitable for each monitor setup.

So i am planning to get an ultrawide monitor for multitasking with university, some programmer projects and for my streaming stuff. A gaming monitor to sit next to the ultrawide or above it for playing games. Eventually i would have a 3rd monitor sitting vertically for programming but that isnt necessarily.

I am probably going to stick to 1080p for the monitors unless if i save up enough for 1440p monitors. What would be the cheapest gpu for a 1440p ultrawide and normal monitor and the cheapest gpu for 1080p monitors?

Any help would be great as anywhere i look theres not much about good gpu's to go with an ultrawide and a typical monitor together.

Back
Top Bottom