1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

graphics issue on Fight Night Demo

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by fragster, 21 Feb 2006.

1. fragster

Gangster

Loaded up the demo of Fight Night last night to take some anger out on Hopkins' face. Round started and both boxer's trunks were invisible? You could just see right through them and into the background behind. Very strange. Their bodies were floating lol!! Legs and everything else seemed fine though.

Also, when the replays kicked in, sometimes the boxers would disappear for a split second before you see them getting punched...

Anyone experienced this before?

2. Kainz

Capodecina

I've only experienced bits of graphics clashing or missing on the replays but not during the main fights.

3. fragster

Gangster

my 360 is probably going down the swanny lol.... shh, shouldn't joke about that really.

PGR3 seemed fine.

4. Mr109

Hitman

It's happened once to me. All was fine after a restart of the game.

It's just EA's usual quality. (although it is only a demo)

Al

5. fragster

Gangster

that was my next question. What are the chances of the same problem appearing in the full game? How far along was the demo in terms of QC?

6. Smit

Soldato

Well there is the issue of a fighters foot going through the canvas when they fall flat on their stomachs. If the IGN review was from a final build of the game then it still has not been fixed.

7. Kainz

Capodecina

Chances of clipping probs in the full game are high, given that it's an EA game and they can't get anything right (just look at the new C&C compilation on pc forum), its just to be expected from them. I just hope this doesn't mean devs get lazy with coding and just rush out incomplete games knowing they can simply patch it later on like we have with PC games atm.

8. lordrobs

Capodecina

Could have been worse, you could have had to see their unmentionables dangling about all fight :eek: would be most off putting :o

9. Kainz

Capodecina

Now that would be handy if they feature a ring girls fight feature :D

10. Nismo

Capodecina

I wouldnt have liked to have been the coder/artist responsible for modelling those.

Wonder if they would have been motion captured? :p

11. bingham67

Soldato

:o