1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRAW - Downloadable content coming soon to Xbox Marketplace

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by The_One, 6 May 2006.

1. The_One

Capodecina

2. Wrathamon

Wise Guy

More co-op campaigns - excellent!

Calling the current four 'Chapter One' was kind of a give away that there were more to come!

3. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

Never mind adding more content, fix the flamming poor online search game interface and improve the netcode so that I can join a game for more than 5 minutes without being disconnected! :mad:

I've not touched GRAW for ages due to the terrible experience of online play.

4. ScoobyDoo

Mobster

True words spoken. The online lobby system is shocking, and disconnections happen all the time, it could be a excellent online game if only they fixed it.

5. McDaniel

Capodecina

thats the reason still aint got those achievements 9/10 times i drop off during them :(

6. Manlove is my forte

Sgarrista

Have you experienced this in co-op or vs games?

7. Kainz

Capodecina

True that. I've not played it online in ages now because when we manage to get a good amount of players going in a game, half of them drop out a few mins later.

8. KennyBhoy

Mobster

Another couple of levels would be nice for SP.....Rather unlikely though :(

9. GuruJockStrap

Sgarrista

If my mate sets up a lobby and a load of us join in to play the co-op missions, the connection remains pretty stable. Maybe the odd person might get dropped.

Play the vs games and its terrible. Get in the lobby, map loads and just beofre it starts the connection drops. Its that or you start playing and 2 minutes in it drops instead.

The online search screens. Arghh! So slow!

Also hate how you join a game only to find its in progress and won't finish for another 10 minutes. So you wait, only to encounter the connection problems I described eariler.

I've completed GRAW SP on normal and hard difficulty and would be playing the multiplayer to death if it wasn't for the online problems. Just sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

10. roboffer

Sgarrista

Cant say that I havent noticed the dropping out in multiplayer, but a number of us from these forums have been having some top notch co-op games going, we seemed to find that about 6 was the realisitc limit for co-op.

Im back from my hollibobs now so hopefully that will continue this week, especially as my lass is away all week.

Great news that there are more missions be they single player or co-op, cant wait :)

11. Manlove is my forte

Sgarrista

I should be around most of this week too.

6 was as many as I could host in co-op, I could go as high as 12 in vs mode