Great Xbox 360 Live E3 Content

Associate
Microsoft have well and truly got this xbox live business in full swing now, I must say I don't hold much regard for faceless corporations, but microsoft pulling this E3 week bonanza has me on their side for once, this is definitely their strong point (live) and one of the key weapons against sony.

Associate
Did you post something bad about Uno? If so, that's probably why you edited your post. You realised how wrong you were and thought better of it.

Anyway, big update on Xbox.com, you can see your last ten played games, compared your Gamerscore to others on the main page (last five games) and send messages to people (text) to people on Live, which is pretty damn good. Oh, and view your current messages too, delete them, read them, but not listen.

Soldato
I shouldnt think they are going to take it all down after E3 are they??

Unlucky about the Xbox going **** up i'm starting to get nervous for mine as the launch batch seem to be a dying (literally!) breed :( and mines not even missed a beat!

Associate
da_mic_1530 said:
uno pffft

holdem poker is coming soon, who said easy to organise OCUK poker tourny over xbox live? thats right me :p will be easier than the GD lot on their pc's

Have you got any info on the holdem? ie. if you can play cash games?

I have really got into Poker but its just no fun if there is no money involved lol

I still swear some online poker is rigged even though im up :)

Back
Top Bottom