Greenflag Clearance - Plenty Of Fish

Soldato
Now im going to start by saying this looks 100% dodgy but at the same time there is someone who has provided me with their mobile number, who is replying via text and on POF messaging system.

The email has come direct from the person (a gmail account) who also appears to have a facebook page.

This is the main part of the email

uylVnVZ.png

Link location copy - http://joincheckout.com/join/?a_aid...98&s=&a=&wlid=epic&username=&password=&email=

which then farwards to this page.

https://askfrdt.com/newuser/?SID=07e015c327f46ccb3811da367538828a

DKJx5u4.png

Has anyone heard of verification this way?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Wasn't there a bloke in the relationships thread who had a woman that would sleep with him from plenty of fish BUT ONLY if he proved he was a real man by verifying with his CC details?

Honestly... it's a scam.

Soldato
OP
Wasn't there a bloke in the relationships thread who had a woman that would sleep with him from plenty of fish BUT ONLY if he proved he was a real man by verifying with his CC details?

Honestly... it's a scam.

This is exactly hwat i thought but why go to such length to reply to emails and texts. I have blocked the number now but im still semi-interested just because its not the usual robot scam where its a link only

Caporegime
Wait, is the op actually being serious? Like as in actually wondering if this is a legit thing? What? Seriously?

This is why we can't have nice things :(

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
This is exactly hwat i thought but why go to such length to reply to emails and texts. I have blocked the number now but im still semi-interested just because its not the usual robot scam where its a link only

Because you'll give them your card details on their 'verification site' and scam you out of a tonne of cash.

Associate
OP someone obviously thinks you're really hot and you should defintely go for this. Anyone saying different is just jealous of your pulling power.

Caporegime

Why do some Indian callers claiming to be from Microsoft go to even further lengths too.... because it is worthwhile given there are plenty of people still who will fall for these things. The fact you even thought to start this thread is a bit surprising but there you go, you took it semi seriously albeit with a disclaimer, lots of people would spot it as an obvious scam and not even need to contemplate it, others will go one further than you and believe it at face value.

Back
Top Bottom