Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 21st Sep 2020]

Don
In typical Leeds style I can imagine all the good from the loss at Liverpool being completely none existent today. These are the kind of games we certainly need to be getting results from.

Soldato
Are we not including 18th Sept? Woeful defending by QPR again vs. Coventry last night, I can see it being a long season. Also, it would be nice at half time/after the game if Sky concentrated on the actual game rather than try and set an agenda against one of the most diverse clubs in the EFL.

Soldato
Good strike from West Brom, but oh dear, that Everton defense.

Running backwards ability 10/10.
Tackling ability 0/10

And Pickford...slower than a drunk tortoise to react.

Has he got something on Southgate?

Struggling to see how he keeps getting picked as the number one goalkeeper in England otherwise.

Commissario
Good strike from West Brom, but oh dear, that Everton defense.

Running backwards ability 10/10.
Tackling ability 0/10

And Pickford...slower than a drunk tortoise to react.

Has he got something on Southgate?

Struggling to see how he keeps getting picked as the number one goalkeeper in England otherwise.

He thinks he is better than he really is. I’d love to see him dropped from the Everton squad, but I cannot See CA doing this.

Man of Honour
OP
From what I heard from the clip, he's simply asking why Dean didn't check the foul or red card.

As funny as it was there's no reason to send him off, he just wants a chat and Dean is being his dramatic self.

Edit:

Can't fault Pickford for that, beautiful FK!

Last edited:
Soldato
Downside of promotion, I’m now going to have to pay £25 as Leeds are on Bt sport now too :(

Edit: forgot my parents have BT sport. Watching on iPad!!

Hernandez injured in the warm up, Rodrigo comes in - who played 90mins 2 days ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom