Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 23rd Feb 2021]

Don
We've been cursed - anybody that goes near the centre of our defence gets injured :o
Everton winning at Anfield would sum up this season.

There's no foundation to our game at the moment. Any attacks we have are isolated moments, we cannot build and sustain pressure and I can't see how that is going to change until we've got 2 CBs we can trust and the likes of Fabinho and Hendo back in midfield.

Caporegime
Can understand the Everton fan negativity given they never win in these moments but honestly feels like it’ll be 2-0 at best for Liverpool

Liverpool need to spice things up, get into a few Everton players hard and make them think twice about the second ball, turn it into a proper derby

Will just end up in a Liverpool players season over

Soldato
There's no foundation to our game at the moment. Any attacks we have are isolated moments, we cannot build and sustain pressure and I can't see how that is going to change until we've got 2 CBs we can trust and the likes of Fabinho and Hendo back in midfield.
Agreed.

I said a long time ago that we should have kept Fab and Hendo in midfield, almost regardless of who that meant playing at CB. We miss the legs of Henderson and Fabinho winning the ball back high up the pitch so much. We'd have had a worse CB pairing without them, but playing them in their best positions would have more than made up for it. Doesn't matter now, they're both injured...

Soldato
That's another crap shot from Bobby.

I know he isn't with us for the goals but he has been on a steady decline for awhile now it needs to improve by him imo

Back
Top Bottom