Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [25th-28th Sep 2020]

Soldato
I have low confidence in this United side today. At times where you are short on form and maybe fitness you need a system or pattern of play to fall back on I just don't see that Solskjaer has this in place the way the other top coaches have. Predict Brighton win sadly. 4-1 odds of that. I hope I'm wrong.

Man of Honour
To be honest, stick Sancho on the wing here and not a lot changes. Would lift the club though, look at what Bruno did.

While we've had 2 really good runs since he took over, I don't really rate Ole. I've seen very little from him to suggest he's anything more than an "ok" coach, managing some talented but very streaky players.

Caporegime
If someone said to you 10 years ago that Brighton would be dominating United in a premier league match you would have been laughed at. We are such a mess at the moment.

I have always stuck by Ole but we have gone backwards since lockdown. First eleven know they are getting picked and can play rubbish and not get swapped out.

Back
Top Bottom