Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Caporegime
Leicester was the FA Cup and I only watched a few minutes of the game but for all City's possession, they created barely anything and Chelsea were picking them off on the break fairly easily. The expected goals for the Chelsea v City game was 4.21 - 0.69 which I'd guess is one of the widest margins for a top 4/6 game. They were far from lucky.

Is that statistic before or after the sending off? Sterling should have put it to bed but he hit the post as always. God knows where he learnt to finish.

Don
OP
Is that statistic before or after the sending off? Sterling should have put it to bed but he hit the post as always. God knows where he learnt to finish.
That's across the 90 minutes. Other than the goal from the penalty, I don't think Chelsea had many if any chances after the red card so it wouldn't be massively different.

The Sterling chance was pretty much the only chance City had though, Chelsea had very good chances before they went a goal up and at 1-1. City will always have periods of possession and pressure but overall, Chelsea done a job on them.

Don
OP
If I was an Evertonian, it wouldn't be all the mistakes Pickford makes that *****es me off but the way he laughs about them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom