Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Man of Honour
First shot we've had this half and it's a goal, needed that, Norwich were looking lively.

Looking like we might have a half decent run to end the season, at least until City skin us in the cup :D

Soldato
If Bournemouth are getting spanked 4-0 at home by the Toon they've got pretty much no hope of staying up.

Their Run in - Man United, Spurs, Man City, Leicester, Southampton, Everton. They'll have a job getting 3 points out of that lot.

Soldato
Norwich are so bad. I don’t think it’s been a great performance but 2 of the 4 goals have been put on a plate and thankfully they didn’t pass the opportunity up. Given all the rotation and the slow start it’s welcome though, just want to get this season over and start the rebuild, have a decent pre-season etc.

Associate
Really harsh decision. If it takes that long to make the decision it isn’t clear and obvious.

Is it for interference on GK? We have had worse cases of GK being unsighted by offside players. I couldn’t see a touch.

Caporegime
His head and shoulders are offside and the first shot hits him, I was laughing that it would be given offside the minute I saw the replay the way VAR has been used so far with absolutely no common sense it was nailed on to be chalked off.

Back
Top Bottom