Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd-4th Oct 2020]

Don
How many times does Jorginho have to take the exact same penalty before keepers realise where he's going to put it?

Chelsea were pretty average for the first 50-60 mins but as soon as they went ahead Palace opened up and Chelsea have cut them open at will.

Don
Not watching the game but just heard Sakho's having a shocker, how many goals is he at fault for?
Just the 3 :p Palace looked comfortable at 0-0 then he made a massive mistake for Chelsea's 1st, he was then meant to be marking Zouma for the 2nd and gave away the penalty for the 4th.

Associate
Was not expecting that result when I left home with the score at 0-0 at HT. Might move Jorginho into my FF team this week.

Caporegime
Pundits who are not experts in disease transmission should not comment on whether 10k, 20k, 30k or 80k people should gather in a stadium, especially when they want them to do it when the area that is in a local lockdown because there is a spike in the area the game you are watching.

I am looking at you Jamie Carragher.

Back
Top Bottom