Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd-4th Oct 2020]

Caporegime
Disgraceful performance. Nothing less than an apology from Klopp will do during his interview. For all of the good he's done for the club, and there's been he'll of a lot, that was the single worst team and managerial performance I've ever witnessed and we've had the Owl as our manager.

Take away the keeper mistakes and poor defending and we still get hammered today. To not address the high line, which Villa beat with a single ball multiple times, is bloody inept.

Villa finished well and deserved the win but we just bent over for them and passed them the lube.

100%

Man of Honour
Everything about our performance was odd, didnt seem to run hard, passes misplaced all over the place, we didnt even seem to tackle with any conviction, on several occassions I actually saw our players pulling out of a tackle. Strange stuff.

Soldato
They were really lucky with the deflections but not sure how many times Liverpool just ignored any warning signs and kept playing the same way into Villa's hands, surely after the 1st couple of times they should take stock and adapt on the fly, they just kept doing the same stupid thing of stepping up trying to play offside.

Reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where Bart just keeps touching the electric node and getting a shock and the teacher telling Lisa that sometimes people are just too stupid to learn.

Back
Top Bottom