Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd-4th Oct 2020]

Soldato
I didn't realise the derby was so close. Will be a game worth tuning in for as Everton are flying high at the moment.

Against dross like Villa though to be fair...

oh.

In fairness we should have a few players back by then. Fabinho at cb with Thiago and Henderson in midfield will be huge. Mane back aswell.

Associate
Against dross like Villa though to be fair...

oh.

In fairness we should have a few players back by then. Fabinho at cb with Thiago and Henderson in midfield will be huge. Mane back aswell.

I don't think you can be so sure this year.

Has any other team had players missing through covid?

Caporegime
My concern is the Liverpool result will hide ole s team failings and he won't get fired/we won't buy tells and someone else.

Ole is not the problem. He might not be the guy to take us to new heights but he has done many great things in his time here. Do not forget that. The real issue is further up than anything else.

If you are a manager in any form of business and get left out to dry no matter what it is your moral is going to be low and you will be fed up. I honestly believe if Ole was told at the start that no more transfers would be done after VDB the team could focus and get on with it. He could come out with that to the press and get on with it. Fergie did it because he knew what was going on above him. Ole just hasn't got no insight what so over about transfers etc. You can see it in the pressers clear as day.

Caporegime
Ole is not the problem. He might not be the guy to take us to new heights but he has done many great things in his time here. Do not forget that. The real issue is further up than anything else.

If you are a manager in any form of business and get left out to dry no matter what it is your moral is going to be low and you will be fed up. I honestly believe if Ole was told at the start that no more transfers would be done after VDB the team could focus and get on with it. He could come out with that to the press and get on with it. Fergie did it because he knew what was going on above him. Ole just hasn't got no insight what so over about transfers etc. You can see it in the pressers clear as day.
What great things has he done exactly?

Back
Top Bottom