Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 8th Feb 2021]

Soldato
Dias is probably POTY this season and hes having a mare aswell. Strange season.

We arent coming back here especially with no crowd. Id look at putting Kabak on for the minutes.

Caporegime
Let's be honest, we've looked a mess for a long time and this isn't just down to injuries. The players look lost, Klopp looks lost and we're following the same pattern as Dortmund did in his second to last season there. We've peaked and either need a plan B or major changes in the summer.

Soldato
You are playing 2 Cm at Cb, that might work against Spurs etc but not against decent opposition. As people have said before this is what happened at Dortmund I believe.
See my previous posts, I have said it makes no sense now when we signed two center backs to not least have 1 playing so it allows us to move Henderson or Fabinho up to midfield

That being said even if Dijk or Gomez was there Allison could have still had his brain farts

Regarding klopp his last year at dortmund wasn't the best as his team was also being picked apart by bayern over the years, and had taken squad as far as possible, I dont think it's reached that level yet though but if this keeps up it isn't far away I fear

Caporegime
Alisson should be saving that as well.

See my previous posts, I have said it makes no sense now when we signed two center backs to not least have 1 playing so it allows us to move Henderson or Fabinho up to midfield

That being said even if Dijk or Gomez was there Allison could have still had his brain farts

Regarding klopp his last year at dortmund wasn't the best as his team was also being picked apart by bayern and had take squad as far as possible, I dont think it's reached that level yet though
Have a read about his last two seasons at Dortmund. The squad wasn't refreshed and teams adapted to his gengenpress. Klopp was heavily criticised for being one dimensional but didn't do anything different. He's very much in danger of that happening again.

Caporegime
Alisson now with a hat trick of gifts, all four goals have been horrifically bad and took a dive to even score one. ***** team

Back
Top Bottom