Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 8th Feb 2021]

Soldato
You'll be fine against them. They're struggling to score and you'll scare the life out of their defenders!

Leeds saved me in the prediction league too, was heading for disaster this week.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you watch Bamford often :p

Edit: Actually, don't answer that, I remembered his hat trick this season...

You say that but i dont see why he wouldnt be in the England mix. There are more technically gifted footballers in front of goal but i do feel his general hold up play for the wide forwards England play would be ideal. His competition is probably DCL and Ings and i dont see how either of those are above him atm.

Don
You say that but i dont see why he wouldnt be in the England mix. There are more technically gifted footballers in front of goal but i do feel his general hold up play for the wide forwards England play would be ideal. His competition is probably DCL and Ings and i dont see how either of those are above him atm.

I agree but Southgate wouldn't utilise him like Bielsa does, and he'd probably stick out like a sore thumb if he played 2 up top. You saw how he hindered Phillips in a couple of the games playing him along side Rice. Harrison is in with a shout on the left hand side too, he's having a brilliant season.

Soldato
Not going to lie it was a boring game at times considering it was a Leeds game.

Palace with 11 men in their own half while they are 2-0 down, Leeds just passing it between CB and GK. Earlier on in the season Leeds might have pressed more and conceded a few in that type of game.

I think Bamford is a great forward, makes all the right moves and is clever. He would be amazing if he could sink a few more of his chances but there’s still time for him to learn that.

Back
Top Bottom