Grim Dawn - ARPG

Soldato
Port Valyard or something like that, not at home to check. We'll probably have the normal run finished tonight as got to necro last night and iirc not much left to do after that point. I'll add you later can always have more on a coop run :)

Ahhh Port Valbury, thats one of the Roguelike dungeons :) yeah thats good fun there, gets hard in a few places and its quite a huge zone. Final boss fight there can be a real pain if your solo and dont have your spec nailed :)

Yeah add me, always up for co-op games, i have numerous characters (about 20 i think in total) all ranging from lvl1 to 98 :) so always something appropriate to fit in with hehe.

Man of Honour
Bought this a couple of days ago, and enjoying it so far. The Titan Quest engine shows through, but this is better done, with better balancing, and without the silly running animation. I'm only at level 17 so far.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yes, its really good, I played it through as in inquisitor about a year or more ago. Might re-install and pick a new class, seeing that i have forgoton most of it now :)

Man of Honour
Well, finished as a warder on normal after about 45 hours (no DLC). The final boss seemed a bit of an anti-climax, but I wasn't really reading the plot much. But at least he wasn't ridiculous, like Typhon in TQ. I've started that character in Elite, but keep swapping to a new character. I usually find the first part of RPGs the most fun, and get bored with a character after a while. I have certain issues with the game (the long delay between being able to quaff health potions is silly, given the number of them that you accumulate, and the duration of some enemy attack effects is really aggravating) but certainly worth the money.

Soldato
Well, finished as a warder on normal after about 45 hours (no DLC). The final boss seemed a bit of an anti-climax, but I wasn't really reading the plot much. But at least he wasn't ridiculous, like Typhon in TQ. I've started that character in Elite, but keep swapping to a new character. I usually find the first part of RPGs the most fun, and get bored with a character after a while. I have certain issues with the game (the long delay between being able to quaff health potions is silly, given the number of them that you accumulate, and the duration of some enemy attack effects is really aggravating) but certainly worth the money.

Depending which build you use and how geared you are you'll get a stage where your selling potions as you never use them.

Looking forward to the next DLC can dust off my Lvl100 Inquisitor

Man of Honour
Depending which build you use and how geared you are you'll get a stage where your selling potions as you never use them.

Looking forward to the next DLC can dust off my Lvl100 Inquisitor

I'm playing as a two-hander, and breaking the main rule of GD: my character is geared for maximum damage output rather than resistances. Vampire gear helps, but I've only got one bit of Legendary stuff (boots). But my style of play means that most baddies go down in one hit, and most of the rest in two, so none live long enough to damage me. Bosses still involve a lot of running away until I can quaff the next potion though, which can be annoying. Or fatal if you get hemmed in.

Associate
Works fine for me, was maybe server maintenance? or possibly overload with people looking for news about the new exapnsion, apparently there was some stuff about the exp on fridays stream, not caught up yet.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
New DLC looks good finally got a character to lvl 100 and just about to smash Malmouth candle district on ultimate :)

Soldato
Picked this up from Fanatical a week or so ago, it's really fun. Paid £6. I'm only level 12 but a warrior with Fireball as crowd control. Lots of builds to explore!

Associate
Picked this up from Fanatical a week or so ago, it's really fun. Paid £6. I'm only level 12 but a warrior with Fireball as crowd control. Lots of builds to explore!

Definitely buy AOM expansion it adds two more masteries and tons more content.

This is the only game I own that I never uninstall lol

Soldato
Patiently awaiting the next DLC, enjoyed the previous one and for the money it gave a decent amount of content, shame it's not more popular as I think they'd really be able to push more content on quicker time scales.

Back
Top Bottom