Group of lads jumped on my new car last night

Associate
I would report it. While the police probably won't be able to do anything if it has been a one off incident, but there may have been complaints about these idiots before in the same car.

Soldato
I moved to an isolated farmhouse with my girlfriend and within weeks, local ruffians keyed my Sunbeam Alpine. A few weeks later, our cat went missing and my girlfriend was distraught. We were having work done on our house and one evening we both went to a local pub for dinner. A group of ruffians at the bar started making sexual comments to my girlfriend, saying things like, "Oi, darling. Get 'em out!"
One of the oiks came over to out table, leaned across me and asked my girlfriend what her name was and where she was from. This went on for about fifteen minutes until our food arrived. They started playing pool and being really loud. We had our food and left. When we were just about to start the car, one of the louts jumped on to the roof and started jumping up and down. This went on for about ten minutes and only stopped because the landlord came out to see what all the commotion was about. The next day, one of the workmen who was working in our house turned up in a van with two labourers,who turned out to be the guys from the pub. Later that afternoon, my girlfriend was cornered on the stairs by one of the guys and he put his hand up her blouse. I wasn't best pleased, and ask him to leave the house. And then they killed my cat and hung it in a tree.

I'm assuming no one on here has seen Straw Dogs.....

Soldato
I just can't understand why they would do this. It was clearly targeted.

As other posters have mentioned, I'm surprised there's no damage to the car given he's a big person. Are you sure you're not fooling yourself into saying there is no damage (e.g. to avoid the hassle of getting it repaired)?

From your posts, you seem more concerned about the car than getting justice. Based on this, I'd install CCTV and a security light to deter them whilst waiting to get the garage sorted. In any case, I wouldn't recommend taking matters into your own hands by going around there/letter box justice/shoe on roof/etc, especially not when you're dealing with somebody who clearly has a lot less to lose than you do.

Soldato
In any case, I wouldn't recommend taking matters into your own hands by going around there/letter box justice/shoe on roof/etc, especially not when you're dealing with somebody who clearly has a lot less to lose than you do.

That's the issue with dealing with scrotes, there's almost no downside for them but a potentially massive downside for you. They've probably got mates of the same ilk too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom