GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!!

Soldato
This really is the worst forum I've seen when it comes to relationship advice. I've genuinely seen better and more intelligent responses on 4chan.

We are (well largely) a bunch of bored, angry, cynical PC geeks with far too much time on our hands, expecting sound relationship advice from us is as rational as an asbestos sandwich.

Capodecina
Soldato
He didn't ask for advice so your point is invalid.

I didn't say he did so your point is invalid! I merely said this forum was terrible for relationship advice.

We are (well largely) a bunch of bored, angry, cynical PC geeks with far too much time on our hands, expecting sound relationship advice from us is like expecting Charles Manson to announce his marriage to a black jew.

This is, unfortunately, true.

Caporegime
I didn't say he did so your point is invalid! I merely said this forum was terrible for relationship advice.

Well done for establishing that an Overclocking Forum populated by geeks is bad for relationship advice. Would you like a medal for this breakthrough discovery?

Associate
Get out of Dodge and give them the silent treatment for as long as possible. Keeping your dignity is key here. If you react by busting his face in then the twerp will probably inform the police. If he is shaddy enough to go behind your back he will probably be more than willing to grass you up to the Cops. + to the on seeing eye, it will make you the topdog. Everyone will sympathise, it would be no good to read in the paper how some jelous man broke his girls face in with a hammer. Delete all contacts, emails, facebook and so... surrounding her existence. Considering you were so for her it will take a long time to get over but it will happen. Believe me i know, lets just say iam an expert in this field. Head up champ, these are just words you will be scanning over atm. But hopefully they will hit home soon.

***!

Just do this, you will soon move on and forget about her, maybe one day she will see you one day and realise what a complete **** she is for doing it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom