GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!!

Soldato
So your thread title should be "GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!! MY WOMAN!!!"

Because not every woman on the planet has treated you badly and run off with your cousin.

Never stops you lot declaring "Men, there all ********!" every chance you get though does it?

Soldato
So your thread title should be "GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!! MY WOMAN!!!"

Because not every woman on the planet has treated you badly and run off with your cousin.

Maybe it's everyone woman on the planet bar you! :p

SOrry to the OP though, but don't let it put you off relationships. These things happen. :(

Man of Honour
Never stops you lot declaring "Men, there all ********!" every chance you get though does it?

You're just proved how much of a sexist bigot you are, in a complaint about sexist bigotry. You're doing exactly what you're complaining about.

The sad thing is that your response is normal. Bigotry breeds bigotry. Sometimes I think humanity has no chance.

Man of Honour
To the OP:

i) Work out your anger in a harmless way. Punchbag, violent games, meditation, strenuous exercise, a walk in the countryside...whatever works for you. Breaking your own stuff just wastes your money. Breaking other people's stuff just makes you an arse and attacking people more so, even if you get away with it.

ii) Ignore both of them. Put them out of your mind. They're not worth your attention.

iii) Do things. If you don't, it's much easier to start moping about, dwelling on her/them, which will do you no good at all.

Associate
You're just proved how much of a sexist bigot you are, in a complaint about sexist bigotry. You're doing exactly what you're complaining about.

The sad thing is that your response is normal. Bigotry breeds bigotry. Sometimes I think humanity has no chance.

And self righteousness breeds smugness.

OP, all you can do is walk away, erase all contact that you can. Get drunk with your mates for a few days, it's going to hurt like hell for quite a while but it WILL pass. Good luck lad, you'll come out the other side better for it.

Back
Top Bottom