• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
Hi.

The idle temp of my GIGABYTE GTX 1050 Ti OC was around 38C to 42C at idle. However, yesterday I removed the graphics card from my rig to test another graphics card for a purpose. After I installed back my 1050 Ti, the idle temp is around 50C to 54C. I've tried reinstalling the card itself and the drivers and it seems that there is no solution. Load temp is still normal as usual around 65C, but something is wrong with the idle temp.

Any ideas what is going on? Thanks.

Associate
OP
Ok the idle temp is back to normal. I'm not really sure about what happened, I've been surfing the internet since I posted this thread and it is okay now.

Associate
OP
So, something is wrong with my GPU temp again. It lingers around 54C to 56C now at idle. I've downloaded process explorer and there is no GPU usage.

It is only 58C when I'm playing CSGO, therefore there is nothing wrong with the temp under load. Something is wrong with the idle temp.

Back
Top Bottom