• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 1080ti and Benchmark Software Problems

Associate
Hi,

Not sure which section to put this is as I have now idea what the problem is.

I have a mini ITX build with a Zotac 1080ti mini GPU, Intel I5-9600K, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 1 DDR4 3000 MHz RAM and ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming mobo.

I have a problem with benchmarking software - notably 3DMark TimeSpy. It runs perfectly but when I exit, windows and menus on the desktop flicker and the PC is very unresponsive. I also get this problem with Heaven. Firestrike (all three versions) do not give this problem. I am using an LG 50UM7500PLA 50-Inch UHD 4K HDR Smart LED TV .
I have the latest NVIDIA drivers (though the problem was there on the last release). Windows is up to date. Temps are OK (CPU is water cooled), games run fine both DX11 and DX12.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom