• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 670 stopped working, successfully recovered issue

Associate
Not sure if anyone experienced the following and have solution but any advice would be great.

I recently purchased a GTX 670, did a format and everything was working fine but as of yesterday I keep getting 'Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version 314.14 has stopped working and recovered'. I get the error message as soon as I boot up, no applications or games loaded, it just crashes on desktop.

I download MSI Afterburner to check the temps and noticed that if I leave the PC idle the GPU will hit 99% and as soon as I click on the mouse, it will drop back down to idle and I will get the 'Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version 314.14 has stopped working and recovered'.

I tried the most recent beta drivers and the last 5 versions of Nvidia drivers but that made no different.

Nothing has been installed or uninstalled for the past week.

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom