Guess the FA Cup draw.

Soldato
Panzerbjorn said:
I think I'm just going to cry.

(Magpie)

Panzer

We done them last year , why cant we do it again?
Not the best draw we could have had (actually its the worst) but we are playing decent football again , we may have Owen back and we have a run of games between now and then that with a little luck and some hard graft we can get results from them all.

Associate
Birmingham seem to have some sort hoodoo over liverpool this season, we just couldn't seem to beat them. I just have a bad feeling the game could go to a replay adding more fixtures to a already marathon season.

Soldato
OP
lemonkettaz said:
owen will come up with the goods....

1-0 owen 76th minute...

what odds will that be

I'll let you pick your odds for Newcastle to win 1-0 and Owen to score the goal in the 76th minute. ;)

If it's just Owen to score in a 1-0 victory then the combined odds would probably be around 25-1 ish.

Soldato
I'm gutted we got chelsea I wanted an easy ride as its shearers last season but it looks like shearer will have to own chelsea again like he does so well :D

Permabanned
really gonna depend on what side Jose selects, the side in the first half yesterday will get walked on, not because of lack of talent but of match sharpness, a big problem when you have such a large quality squad. Hopefully the special one will realise that its the QF of a big cup and the treble will still be on, meaning he will put out a fairly strong side with JT and Lamps etc.

Soldato
i think he will be putting the "first" team out for you lot.

he will still remember we knocked you out last year, so i dont think he will take any chances... plus chelsea also want the fa cup as much as anyone this year, probably at the fact jose would love to do a treble... whether you get past barca in the meantime that is.

but with owen hopefully back, we will have our first team at last.

hopefully emre parker owen dyer and shearer will be playing on the day, will be a good match.

if owen is playing hell be desperate to bang in the goals to still prove his worth before the world cup having been out for a while... so it looks like its going to be a cracker

newcastle will win obviously :) :confused:

Soldato
I'm not being defeatist or anything and I'm not suggesting that we don't have a chance. We just never seem to get the easy ride that some other clubs get.

Panzer

Soldato
Newcastle vs Liverpool would be a far better game than Liverpool vs Chelsea would be yet another couple of hours of avoiding attacking.....
Also the fact that chelsea wouldnt be in the final is nice. They can have the premiership instead, they don't need more ;)

Man of Honour
Nice to see only Premiership sides in the quarterfinals for a change, it means I won't have to suffer the BBC being patronising and bigging up the "underdog" lower league sides.

Soldato
HangTime said:
Nice to see only Premiership sides in the quarterfinals for a change, it means I won't have to suffer the BBC being patronising and bigging up the "underdog" lower league sides.

lol... it makes me cringe sometimes, if i was part of the "underdog" lower league team id just tell them to shut up, they talk about them as if they were kids or something. like a school team.

id want more respect being a manager or player or supporter of a lower league team

Back
Top Bottom