1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Guess the film from the still rules.

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by Tom0, 2 Jun 2010.

?

Which Rules?

1. Current Rules

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Changed Rules

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Tom0

Sgarrista

Over at the Guess the film from the still thread there is some hubbub over the rules.

I think we need a poll/discussion here over refreshing them.

The Current Rules

If you guess correctly and don't take or pass your turn then your turn is open for anyone to take after 12 hours.

If you guess correctly and do take your turn, post a still and then don't post a follow up in the next 24 hours your turn is open for anyone to take over.

The Changes

If you guess correctly and do take your turn, post a still and then don't post a follow up in the next 12 hours your turn is open for anyone to take over.

Pros/Cons

With the changes, people that work 12 hour shifts or whatever else that have a turn can't proceed with it because they have commitments.

People that like to play and are fed up of waiting days between turns don't have to wait around and turns can be passed on.

I know it all seems a bit petty for a bit of fun but it is getting frustrating for a few.

Discuss/Vote. :)

Last edited: 2 Jun 2010
  2. Antar Bolaeisk

Sgarrista

I agree 12 hours is a bit short but 24 might be a bit on the long side, maybe go for the middle ground and take 18 hours?

3. Talon

Wise Guy

sounds good to me, 12 hours should keep it flowing, still my fav thread would be a shame to see it die.

4. illogik

Hitman

12 hours is plenty tbh

5. Stewy

Capodecina

No pancake option? :(

Changes seem fine then.

6. Smit

Soldato

I vote to change the rules to 12 hours.
    It should keep the game flowing faster and if someone won't be able to post a new still within 12 hours then perhaps they could ask someone else to post the still (would require the person to have all the stills already captured before posting the 1st) and could give a link to someone else (some kind of moderator of the thread if we could find a volunteer ;) )

7. Frame352

Wise Guy

A change to 12 hours would be my preference.

8. neoboy

Capodecina

I find it a sad day that we have to revert to rules and no longer can rely on community spirit :(

9. Cosimo

Man of Honour

I don’t have to say much more expect to suggest that if someone is invoking the 12 hour rule they should state so when they post a still. :)