Guild Wars 2

Soldato
It's the the 75% medal I've got (dont think I could have got 100% anyway as I didnt go into dungeons). I am noticing quite a lot of new PoI's, vistas, waypoints and hearts in zones that I know I had full completion on regardless.

Started the new Hallowean stuff last night, and didnt some of the eventy things around that. You forget just how gorgeous this game really is.

Associate
It's the the 75% medal I've got (dont think I could have got 100% anyway as I didnt go into dungeons).

Dungeons don't count to the 100%. My Ranger has 100%, and it's only finished 1 dungeon. Last time I checked it's now sitting on 99% because of the added waypoints and POI's.

You forget just how gorgeous this game really is.

I agree, but in the end the game wasn't for me. Yes I've gotten my money's worth. But I eventually found it to be an exercise in frustration.. especially at frelling timed jumping puzzle where 1 wrong move means your dead, have wasted 2 silver, and got busted armour for your troubles. I've still never finished the Halloween Tower, and for my sanity I'm no longer attempt it.

Soldato
So I updated the client after a long hiatus and on launching was given a load of chests to open for the 1yr Anniversary.

Weapon skins, three mini companions, tons of boosts, 6k karma, token to instant level any char to 20, cash and loads of PvP skins and other stuff.

Associate
So I updated the client after a long hiatus and on launching was given a load of chests to open for the 1yr Anniversary.

Weapon skins, three mini companions, tons of boosts, 6k karma, token to instant level any char to 20, cash and loads of PvP skins and other stuff.

Yep. Gets given to any character that celebrated being a year old, not just for the account.

Soldato
Stopped playing around 2 month after launch, completed everything on the map got all waypoints but it left me at 89% world completion. Plus I made the mistake of leveling a thief and all anyone wanted for dungeons were 4 warriors and a mesmer.

Worth coming back these days or it still the same old?

Soldato
Stopped playing around 2 month after launch, completed everything on the map got all waypoints but it left me at 89% world completion. Plus I made the mistake of leveling a thief and all anyone wanted for dungeons were 4 warriors and a mesmer.

I'm an altaholic, highest char I got was 60-65 with about five others around 30-40 but everyone I knew left the game within a few months. No idea what the current state of the game is like but with no subs and PvP whenever you want makes it worth coming back too now and then.

Soldato
I'm an altaholic, highest char I got was 60-65 with about five others around 30-40 but everyone I knew left the game within a few months. No idea what the current state of the game is like but with no subs and PvP whenever you want makes it worth coming back too now and then.

I got to max level but my story quests were around lvl 45 so never finished that, Might stick it back on and try getting back into it.

Associate
I'm still going strong. Two level 80's but my Ranger was essentially retired when I rolled my Mesmer, which is now my main. Ranger now serves as a bagslot.

Working towards my third legendary on my Mesmer. Need another 100 obsidian shards or so and I'm done. I need more karma!!

Still loving the game but have trouble keeping up with the VERY regular content updates. Who'd have thought people would be having reservations about content updates being too regular (I'm not the only one)!?

Soldato
OP

There is more to completing a map than waypoints. You have to do some searching, there are a few maps online you can find that will get you to 100%. The achievement system will give you a rough idea how near to completion you are in each province.

I gave up for a couple of months around xmas last year but have got heavily back into it a few months ago.

Definatally one of the best mmos ive ever played, and ive played most of them.
I dont have a problem with dungeons with my engineer, elementalist or ranger, maybe you had some bad luck?

I also found a way of making a bit of gold, just over 110 now! A lot but not really a lot if i wanted to go for ascended or legendary stuff. But concidering the most i have had before was 10gold im chuffed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom