Guild wars... guild

Soldato
Nightfall becomes criminally hard in the last few missions, best way to deal with it is to level up your lightbringer rank a bit doing quests before you head into the underworld - the damage reduction bonus the title gives is a life saver.

Aye, the Lightbringer certainly helps - the only mission I found was hard was that horrible Gate of Pain. And that was mostly because I could never find a party who knew what they were doing and so we ended up wiping quite early.

Soldato
OP
How many missions are they? Thats why I stopped playing guild wars, I got stuck on an early mission in nightfall lol, also what happenes when all missions are compleated?

There's 20 missions in total, the final four are insanely hard unless you get with a good group that know what they're doing. Out of the three lands, Nightfall is definitely the hardest.

Aye, the Lightbringer certainly helps - the only mission I found was hard was that horrible Gate of Pain. And that was mostly because I could never find a party who knew what they were doing and so we ended up wiping quite early.

Gate of pain was indeed mad, managed to get the masters reward on it first time... god knows how.

Soldato
I dunno, I've yet to get nightfall, though I'm planning on doing that later this week perhaps, been playing through the factions campaign at the moment, dunno why, but I'm enjoying it a little more than the prophecies one, which is probably more because I don't particularly like being stuck in the bloody mountains with the stupid dwarves

SIB

SIB

Associate
Well if any experts fancy playing the Gates of pain / gates of madness missions Sunday evening my GF and i could certainly do with a hand...... :D

Soldato
If I've got prophesis and factions could I creat a warrior assassin on the proph camaign or would I need to play through the factions game to have that combination?

Soldato
OP
If I've got prophesis and factions could I creat a warrior assassin on the proph camaign or would I need to play through the factions game to have that combination?

Ah, ok, this will take a bit of explaining. Basically, you can only CREATE a character in each campaign comprising of the professions existing in said campaign so, in prophecies a W/A would be impossible to create.

However, you can, once unlocked, change the secondary profession of your character at will for free. To unlock the Prophecies secondary professions you need to complete a series of medium difficulty quests, to unlock the factions and nightfall secondary professions you pay a guy called senji (found in the early part of factions) 500G for each profession. As i said, once unlocked you can switch between secondary professions at will for free.

For example, i wanted to make a Warrior/Dervish, however i only really like the way prophecies warriors look and also, i wanted to play the story through in order. I first created a Warrior/Elementalist and fought my way through to lions arch where i then caught a boat to Kaineng and found the senji guy, i bought the Dervish secondary profession and then went back to prophecies and continued.

I believe the best starter builds for any warrior is a W/E with a elemental sword and a conjure ability, does insanely high damage in the early levels.

Permabanned
I believe the best starter builds for any warrior is a W/E with a elemental sword and a conjure ability, does insanely high damage in the early levels.

I prefer the Axe variant due to the early acquisition of skills that can strike multiple targets at once. :)

My Sword warrior is more of a condition spammer who applies these - 'Cripple', 'Bleeding', 'Deep Wound' and 'Poison'. When coupled with a Necro hero carrying 'Virulence' and Vile Miasma' it's quite effective. :D

Associate
Just to add my two pennies, I am currently leader of a guild who are always looking for mature (not governed by age) members of all abilities. You can find a few details of the guild here, if you fancy a try out contact an officer and say Dooom sent you from Overclockers !!

Soldato
My Sword warrior is more of a condition spammer who applies these - 'Cripple', 'Bleeding', 'Deep Wound' and 'Poison'. When coupled with a Necro hero carrying 'Virulence' and Vile Miasma' it's quite effective. :D

I used to run a W/N with conditions, virulence and grenths balance.

Another question, I've only seen 1 handed swords and axes, are there two handed ones? I've only seen 2h Hammers so far.

There are only 2 handed hammers, bows, staffs, scythes and daggers i believe the res are one handed.

I'm redownloading the client so should be able to come back on GW monday/teusday

Back
Top Bottom