Guilty movie pleasure...

Associate
+1 why would anyone say that was an embarrassing film to like:confused:

Most Paul Anderson films get bashed!

Oh and someone mentioned Southland tales... I found that as bad as Date movie - almost unwatchable. Never finished either of them, and it is rare for me not to finish a film, no matter how bad it is.

Associate
the most underrated movie ever is - hercules in new york. when i say that i like this movie to people, they get scared... real scared. but with lines like this, "a fine chariot, but where are the horses?"

also 'shes all that' is damn good :)

Soldato
American Ninja. Nothing better than getting a Golan Globus studios action movie from the videoshop in the 80's and this was the pick of the bunch.

Speaks a man from my own time in life, nothing better than the friday night in the video shop, followed by the chippy:)

I end up watching that film everytime im flicking through looking to stop at something to watch, the even the worse sequel has it's charms.

For my shame, i have to say streetfighter 2.

It's got what you know, kylie, van damme, the super raul julia, and plenty of hardcore cheese that makes you feel down and dirty watching it.. the kind of thing you keep to yourself, that being the hook.. everytime:)

Man of Honour
For my shame, i have to say streetfighter 2.

It's got what you know, kylie, van damme, the super raul julia, and plenty of hardcore cheese that makes you feel down and dirty watching it.. the kind of thing you keep to yourself, that being the hook.. everytime:)

That's Streetfighter (not 2), and dear god it is really bad.

What is even worse however, is Streetfighter - The Legend of Chun Li.

Bison is an Irish business man. No, really.

Soldato
I just watched the trailer for Versus....i want to see it :D

And my guilty pleasure.....
Twilight, such an awesome vampire film.

PAHAHA, im joking. it's a truly terrible film.
Anyway, any stupid film with Leslie Nielsen has me in stitches :D

Back
Top Bottom