Guinness Foreign Extra......let down!

Soldato
Hell yeah! There are many a good pub around these parts :D

Ooo, what's the pizza called?? I'm out in Wigan tomorrow night! :p

Aye, that would be good.

Btw, SuBsTaNcE and Cheats64, how old are you two?

I'm 23, there are indeed some good pubs in Wigan, the tudor can be classed as a "rock" bar most nights but it is an open jukebox and it has every song I have ever looked for, also the boulevard is a biker bar (if the term exists) and I love the place, both have great real ales and are in the town centre

And the pizza place on king street was called the godfather, I remember them making me a 12" chicken and mushroom pizza for £4 once which I thought was amazing and wolfed it down, not sure if I would eat it sober but at the time I loved it and I am still alive to tell the tale

Soldato
OP
I'm 23, there are indeed some good pubs in Wigan, the tudor can be classed as a "rock" bar most nights but it is an open jukebox and it has every song I have ever looked for, also the boulevard is a biker bar (if the term exists) and I love the place, both have great real ales and are in the town centre

And the pizza place on king street was called the godfather, I remember them making me a 12" chicken and mushroom pizza for £4 once which I thought was amazing and wolfed it down, not sure if I would eat it sober but at the time I loved it and I am still alive to tell the tale

I will definitely have to go to a few of those pubs then.

Haha, i'm the kind of person who it doesn't matter to whether i am drunk or sober with what i eat....what ever i would eat drunk i would eat sober :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
I would go for a pint but orgnising it would be hard, I work silly hours. I dont live in Appley Bridge, go passed the BP garage head up the slip road and you are near where I live.

Soldato
OP
I would go for a pint but orgnising it would be hard, I work silly hours. I dont live in Appley Bridge, go passed the BP garage head up the slip road and you are near where I live.

Well i'm free most of the time (being on a gap year and struggling to find a second job) so let me and SuBsTaNcE know :D

Well see y'all on the morrow!

Back
Top Bottom