1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitar Hero 5 or World Tour on Wii?

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by TriedandTested, 18 Sep 2009.

1. TriedandTested

Capodecina

What's the best in terms of song content and gameplay?

2. 00bob00

Wise Guy

guitar hero 5 definitely

guitar hero WT is TURD on the wii

all the songs you can get on world tour can be accessed as DLC on GH5 i believe.

3. Margaret

PermaBanned

I think World Tour has the better set list but I have no idea what the actual games are like on that platform.

4. Syph

Soldato

GH5 is a much more polished game. The Party Mode is brilliant - such an incredibly laid back way of playing. I'm only a 'Medium' Guitarist, but I find GH5 a tougher game.

Songs - nothing between them for me, though once the Store is open you can use your DLC from WT on GH5 (and I think the WT songs will be available later).

As I said, GH5 is a much more solid game as a whole.

5. Ol!ver

Soldato

Is everywhere not doing the deal where you buy 5 and get WT too ? That's what the deal is on 360 and PS3 anyway.

6. Syph

Soldato

I think I've seen it for the Wii now come to think of it.

7. whitecrook

Sgarrista

I actually preferred the track listing on World tour. but the tunes on GH5 are growing on me. The tunes on GH5 are much more varied in terms of difficualty and genre. The game play mechanics are much better in GH5, the modes and the online play all work really well. If you can do the DLC then get GH5 as all the songs can be used i think. I got all the guitar heros for Wii, and WT was/is my fave. GH5 is growing though.