Guns n Roses UK tour : Presale

Suspended
From your friend in the know :)

http://onsale.ticketmaster.co.uk/of...oses_via_Virgin_Radio&type=presale&affiliate=

If you need any passwords..

Fri, 21 Jul
20:00 SECC
Password: CHINESE
Sun, 23 Jul
20:00 MEN ARENA MANCHESTER
Password: DEMOCRACY
Sun, 23 Jul
20:00 MEN ARENA MANCHESTER
Standing - Password: CHINESE
Sun, 30 Jul
20:00 Wembley Arena
Thu, 27 Jul
20:00 Nottingham Arena
Tue, 18 Jul
20:00 HALLAM FM ARENA SHEFFIELD
Tue, 25 Jul
20:00 NEC Birmingham
Wed, 07 Jun
19:00 Hammersmith Apollo
Wed, 19 Jul
20:00 METRO RADIO ARENA NEWCASTLE
Standing - Password: CHINESE
Wed, 19 Jul
20:00 METRO RADIO ARENA NEWCASTLE
Seated - Password: DEMOCRACY

And yes, its not the original band. I'll get that in before anyone else does. What you will get, is some classic GnR songs, played well, with some new stuff (that sounds good), and a good atmosphere. If you can get over yourself about Slash not being there, you can enjoy it :)

Associate
Or you could wait and go to a gig from the next Velvet Revolver Tour. Then you get some Guns N' Roses songs played well and some Velvet Revolver stuff which I'm sure will be better than the new Axl Rose stuff. (although i'm willing to change my opinion when I listen to it ;) )

Oh and as an added bonus, the absence of Axl Rose :p

Associate
Malc said:
Or you could wait and go to a gig from the next Tool Tour. Then you get some Tool songs played well and some more Tool stuff which I'm sure will be better than the new Axl Rose stuff.

Oh and as an added bonus, the absence of Axl Rose :p

Fix'd for you there :D

Although, to stay on topic, I've never seen the point of cover bands personally. While they're great for musicians getting started, and for pros, who just want to play some great classics, I just don't see how a band would want to make a living purely playing another band's material.

Plus, I'm not a Guns 'n' Roses fan :p

Soldato
raz0rr said:
Fix'd for you there :D

Although, to stay on topic, I've never seen the point of cover bands personally. While they're great for musicians getting started, and for pros, who just want to play some great classics, I just don't see how a band would want to make a living purely playing another band's material.

Plus, I'm not a Guns 'n' Roses fan :p

nah, you seem to be one of those tool fans that think tool are gods gift to music.

Back
Top Bottom