Proof is in the pudding

Neil, is that you?!?!?!

_40248987_neil2bbcok.jpg

:D :p ;)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I thought the whole point of long hair was Not doing anything to it. :confused:
Anyway i have been growing mine for a while now and i just leave it. I just towel dry it and shake my head, Job done Guv'nor.
For me it is all about looking exactly how i feel and representing my way of life.
Non conformist i do what i want whenever i like however i please. I live in my own world using my own time scale. **** the world.

Soldato
Don't use hair straighteners - they're too expensive. Just get your head down on the ironing board and use the iron. A friend of my sisters used to do it, and it worked fine!

Associate
malc30 said:
I thought the whole point of long hair was Not doing anything to it. :confused:
Anyway i have been growing mine for a while now and i just leave it. I just towel dry it and shake my head, Job done Guv'nor.
For me it is all about looking exactly how i feel and representing my way of life.
Non conformist i do what i want whenever i like however i please. I live in my own world using my own time scale. **** the world.

Thats exactly what i do, i don't really care what it looks like aslong as its not anoying me, I've left it to grow and grow and lass's seem to like it so thats a plus :)

Soldato
badgermonkey said:
Not in that pic no :p

I CAN have good hair, im just lazy and dont do anything with it, I went through a patch of it being fantastic, and know how to look after it :p

Youre doing no favours to the long hair crew with regard to not being homo bum troublers when you refer to your hair as being fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom