Soldato
Balddog said:
shut it bender.

bender-poster_.jpg

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Balddog said:
It doesnt get much more manly than this my friend..

oh-so-manly-and-ironic-image-removed-as-it-might-make-any-homosexuals-think-they're-in-company

why do you come into threads like this? i mean, you have no hair; how are you going to offer hair care advice? you've done very little to perpetuate relevant discussion so far.

Associate
is that a closet you've just come out of?

truth of the matter be told if you've not had long hair before and have decided to grow it now, get it cut by a stylist/hairdresser - whatever, telling them that you wish to grow it long and they should cut it in a style which when grown long, looks alright, not like neil from the young ones.

Soldato
Sic said:
why do you come into threads like this? i mean, you have no hair; how are you going to offer hair care advice? you've done very little to perpetuate relevant discussion so far.

and yet your sole post in here is a dig at my irrelevant posts...why are you here?

and ive had long hair in the past....i wasnt born bald...wait :o ok i wasnt always bald..

and well over half the posts in here arent relevant...but feel free to pick on mine. :)

Man of Honour
Sic said:

It's his lack of hair that makes him manly, thus demonstrating that long hair = lose in A LOT of situations (Not all).

How was the ban? May I ask what it was for?

Soldato
Sic said:

And to top it off he looks gay... :D

/relevent

Go and get your hair cut properly, only way it will ever look good (I dont mean short, just done well)

Associate
Long hair owns! What makes it less manly? Did cavemen etc cut there hair no, since when has it become a mans duty to have to have short hair?

edit- anyway who cares it makes u stand out to ladies, providing u dont look like a total fag ^^

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Balddog said:
and yet your sole post in here is a dig at my irrelevant posts...why are you here?

and ive had long hair in the past....i wasnt born bald...wait :o ok i wasnt always bald..

and well over half the posts in here arent relevant...but feel free to pick on mine. :)

well, as it stands, any advice i'd have offered has already been offered - with an addition of "use some serum after conditioning, as it helps restore moisture taken away by towel/blow drying." there, that makes me statistically a better poster in here, and justified in telling you to **** off.

i'll feel free to pick on yours because you're always the same in threads like this. "wah wah, get it cut you pansy", buy a pink shirt and be a real man. blah blah, etc, *yawn* i'm almost as bored as Balddog must be to post in a thread that bares him no relevance, whatsoever.

Zefan said:
How was the ban? May I ask what it was for?
it was terrible. i sat in the corner of my room crying. i almost considered selling my computer as i had no use for it anymore. of course you may ask, but talking about it will only incur another one, so i won't bother :p

Soldato
Sic said:
well, as it stands, any advice i'd have offered has already been offered - with an addition of "use some serum after conditioning, as it helps restore moisture taken away by towel/blow drying." there, that makes me statistically a better poster in here, and justified in telling you to **** off.

i'll feel free to pick on yours because you're always the same in threads like this. "wah wah, get it cut you pansy", buy a pink shirt and be a real man. blah blah, etc, *yawn* i'm almost as bored as Balddog must be to post in a thread that bares him no relevance, whatsoever.

You aint justified at all....because there are tons of people who say the same things in these threads..including several people before me...I was pretty late...I also didnt say anything about cutting his hair, nor did i bring up pink shirts...So what exactly is your problem?

Associate
dreadlocks tbh.

ive had long hair for nearly 6 years (i got it cut a year or so ago, but was still longish) and the only thing i would do is put it in a ponytail.

i got it dreaded a month or two ago, and it looks ace. i just leave it as it is, or, i have a cool tube hat so my dreadz hang out the top and flop about :)

be warned, dreadlocks are high maintenance!

Soldato
reflex said:
Long hair owns! What makes it less manly? Did cavemen etc cut there hair no, since when has it become a mans duty to have to have short hair?

edit- anyway who cares it makes u stand out to ladies, providing u dont look like a total fag ^^

True actually, i seem to pull girls way outa my league just because of my hair. It has super powers i tell you! :D

Back
Top Bottom