Guys, what is the best hair products?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Otacon said:
To be fair, I've never really used anything else, so dont know if I'm missing anyawy. What's so bad about it?

it coats your hair/scalp with a layer of silicon to make it look shiny, and "protect" it...according to my hairdresser friend, this is also to stick your dandruff to your head...so rather than getting rid of it, it just stops it coming off.

the original source shampoos are awesome, they're the only ones i've used (and i've used a lot) that don't make my hair greasy.

Soldato
Sic said:
it coats your hair/scalp with a layer of silicon to make it look shiny, and "protect" it...according to my hairdresser friend, this is also to stick your dandruff to your head...so rather than getting rid of it, it just stops it coming off.

the original source shampoos are awesome, they're the only ones i've used (and i've used a lot) that don't make my hair greasy.
so THATS why it does that!
didn't realise that was what H&S did!
anyone else got recomendations for anti dandruf stuff?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
VeNT said:
so THATS why it does that!
didn't realise that was what H&S did!
anyone else got recomendations for anti dandruf stuff?

that's exactly what i thought when she told me!!!

have you tried T-Gel? proper dermatalogical anti-dandruff shampoo

i wonder if i know too much about shampoo

Soldato
Sic said:
that's exactly what i thought when she told me!!!

have you tried T-Gel? proper dermatalogical anti-dandruff shampoo

i wonder if i know too much about shampoo

dude, when I had long hair I used to know all the different jobbies, even tryed that stuff from lush that looks like soap etc, was ok but a pain to use!

Sic

Sic

Soldato
VeNT said:
dude, when I had long hair I used to know all the different jobbies, even tryed that stuff from lush that looks like soap etc, was ok but a pain to use!

yeah, i looked at that stuff - i use their razorantium for shaving...but i can't see myself rubbing a bar of soap into my hair!

Soldato
Sic said:
yeah, i looked at that stuff - i use their razorantium for shaving...but i can't see myself rubbing a bar of soap into my hair!
tbh, I used it when I went backpacking or camping (if I knew there was a shower to use) and its realy good, used to come with a little tin
but its not realy that good when VS normal ones otherwise.
but then its made of natural ingredance so thats a big pull for some people

Soldato
vonhelmet said:
Whatever cheap anti dandruff I can get.

Back when I gelled my hair I used Fructis spray.
I tryed that fructis stuff and it made my dandruff REALY bad, infact I had VERY little before then (just using herbal essances apple stuff before that and no dandruff to speak of).

Soldato
Otacon said:
Just spiked up and messed, nothing fancy. Has the best hold of any gel I've ever used - Firm enough to kep it how you want it, but fluid enough to style.
cool, I've been trying shockwaves, they had some gel that worked for me but then changed em all now non of em are any good, I'll have a look at that stuff!

Associate
Dark_Angel said:
Hey...

This is possibly the strangest thread I have started, but basically:

As a guy, I have noticed there are so many different hair gells and so on, and I am just wondering what is the best one that does no damage to your hair?

On top of that, what is the best shampoo? I was told by my hair dresser that head and shoulders is bad for your hair, so I stopped using that ;)

Any advice :D

I use Head & Shoulders for Men.

Styling products by 'Fudge' specifically Matte Head :rolleyes: smells great ideal for short to short med length hair.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Murney said:
fudge hair shaper £12

Then any Tigi products for shampoo etc.

My gf sister in law is a hairdresser and got me some Fudge shampoo and conditioner for christmas. I wouldnt normally bother with the conditioner but it smells yummo (the shampoo smells of bubblegum :D)

Brylcreem for the hairgel win.

Back
Top Bottom