Gympact

THT

THT

Associate
Anyone else use this service?

Basically you say that you will work out/run/cycle/walk the dog X times per week and that if you miss a workout youll pay then $X.
(Its an american site, but works from UK too)

Then if you complete all your workouts, you get paid by the people who didnt complete theirs.
Ive been using it for about 3 or 4 weeks now and it really keeps you motivated to do a workout when you are tired or the weather is bad as you are worried about losing money! It tracks your workouts using your phone and has RunKeeper integration.

If anyone else is interested in signing up, if you use my referral code you will get $5, you get nothing if you go direct: sissyAndre

FULL DISCLOSURE: I also get $5 if you sign up using my code.

Its one of those ideas I wish I had come up with!

Soldato
sounds silly though, gps is a what 10meters accurate at best?, round here theres a gym thats below an asda it backs on to their ground level car park and the store is above, so I could sign up and "go gyming" when really im just wandering round asda looking at top shelf magazines or sat in the cafe munching on choc cake and crisps lol

Soldato
sounds silly though, gps is a what 10meters accurate at best?, round here theres a gym thats below an asda it backs on to their ground level car park and the store is above, so I could sign up and "go gyming" when really im just wandering round asda looking at top shelf magazines or sat in the cafe munching on choc cake and crisps lol

My gym is at my work, so i'll get bonus points for doing 9-5 :D

MW

Caporegime
My gym is at my work, so i'll get bonus points for doing 9-5 :D

MW

My room is less than 10seconds from my gym, even if I couldn't be bothered I could just walk to the wall :)

Wait - how does this work do you put the co-ordinates for the gym? You could just put them in for your house in the first place? Surely this could only work for running etc?

Back
Top Bottom