H100 upgrade to a H115i worthy upgrade?

Associate
I'm tempted to upgrade the h100 I have to a h115i as want to see the temps and make use of PWM rather than the constant blower and also want to use Corsair link. Is it a worthy upgrade (I'm going to see if I can get one cheap or second hand). I'm also using a h80iv2 with a kraken for the 1080 so I'm thinking it might be better if it was all the same brand but I'm also open to alternative aio's (my nads aren't weighty enough to go full open loop).

Just to add, after a 280mm rad rather than the 240 as it fits in the case, I've got a C70 vengeance case.

Cheers

Goldy

Last edited:
Soldato
You could sell the old cooler and put the money towards the new one,I've got the h150i and love it,the stock fans that come with it are way better than the older ones so really there would be no need to change them.

Soldato
Well went for it, purchased a H115i RGB pro so will feedback on how worthy the upgrade is. :)

I've had that one for a few months now, it's been excellent. I'm still using the 'old' Corsair Link software with it though as opposed to iCue or whatever it's called, I tried out the new one a while back but it felt rather bloated at the time.

Back
Top Bottom