Associate
Hi Guys

Just done my first build for a few years as an upgrade from an FX8350
Ive built a 10900k System with a h150i for cooling but just want to check my temps as i cant seems to get any solid data anywhere but think they may be a little high

At Idle it will sit around low 30's , When i Run CPU Burn Test for 1hr it maxed out about 67c
Running Games such as Marvel Avengers, battlefield 5, COD WW2, cinibench,blender im hitting 77-82c (Package Temp) and is there within a few seconds
all the videos/info i could find online said that with other coolers it normally under full load was seeing about a max of 63c , Fluid Temp Was always in the sort of 40c range

when i intially built the system i had issues with Icue and Aida 64/CPU Burn Test trying to stability test as it would cause Icue to not alter fan speed/pump speed at one point it even stopped all the fans, since then i have transferred the Fans on the Rad to The Headers on the motherboard using the bios to control and have uninstalled Icue ( im hoping doing so will default the Pump just to Max Speed all the time)

as i said its my first build for a few years and not sure if my data is fine or theres a cooling issue, i would expect the 360mm Rad to cool a little better then im seeing

Full System Spec
Intel I9-10900k
MSI z490 MPG Gaming Plus Motherboard
Corsair Vengance DDR4 3200 4 x 8GB
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC
Corsair HX750I PSU
Samsung 970 Evo M.2 500GB
Corsair H150i Cooler 360mm ( 3 x 120mm Corsair Maglev Fans)
Artic MX-4 Thermal Compound
Lian Li O11-Dynamic Case
3 x Case Fans ( Those Cheep Ebay RGB Ones)

Thanks For Any Help

Back
Top Bottom