1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a really impressive service this week...

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Spit, 22 Jul 2006.

1. Spit

Perma Banned

People moan about bad things but do not often mention the good things so here we go.

I have a Samsung Q1 UMPC purchased from OCUK on day of realease. This week it stopped working and wouldnt boot past the BIOS screen.

I rang Samsung on Tuesday at about 12pm and they booked it in for repair. 50 MINUTES LATER!! at 12.50pm DHL picked it up and it went off to the repair centre. At 10.30am on Thursday morning I had it back repaired! Less than 48 hours turn around. That is superb and well done Samsung.

The hard drive had gone kapput unfortunately, a real bind but at least it was sorted promptly.

I wish all companies would be the same because I will defo use them again and again.

Just thought it deserved sharing when companies pull out all the stops.

2. shimy182

Mobster

WOW thats impressive.
    sony ericcson took 3 weeks to sort my phone out and they had to wipe my memory :(

3. Imy

Mobster

Yep that's very good and you're right, its usually only the bad experiences that make it onto forums.

4. Tetras

Mobster

Why didn't I stick with Samsung for my TFT :rolleyes:

Will remember for future, always handy to hear good experiences :D

5. Tigjaw

Hitman

not here, you're not allowed to say anything against anything slightly related to OCuk on the forums.

6. Jimbo

Soldato

I have allways found Samsungs customer care service good. I had 2 tfts replaced and it was painless. :)

7. paulsheff

Hitman

Their printers are bomb proof.

8. jmhduck

Wise Guy

I think you can moan about manufacturers having naff service just not OcUK as these are OcUK forums and the wrong place

9. mrochester

Soldato

I had to get a Samsung hard drive replaced earlier this year and it was very fast and efficient. The day they recieved my broken drive, they sent out a new replacement. Excellent!

10. Imy

Mobster

Someone else has already pointed it out but yeah I was referring to experiences with manufacturers as that's what the OP is on about.