hahahahaha sometimes i love work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
i just walked past this woman, and she was looking at her computer screen shaking her head saying "hey hey hey hey hey, what's going on?"

i almost soiled myself with laughter. thought i'd share.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
oh you guys suck - like the song "heyeyeyeyeyey heyeyeyey, i said hey....what's going on".

been in this job nearly 2 years....maybe that's why i seem a bit mental.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Sic said:
i just walked past this woman, and she was looking at her computer screen shaking her head saying "hey hey hey hey hey, what's going on?"

i almost soiled myself with laughter. thought i'd share.

You're weird, do you know that?

Do you actually know why she was doing it?

EDIT:

Sic said:
oh you guys suck - like the song "heyeyeyeyeyey heyeyeyey, i said hey....what's going on".

been in this job nearly 2 years....maybe that's why i seem a bit mental.

Eh?

Soldato
Sic, I have a better idea, take photos of your work mates then we can photoshop them and save this thread from the huge trainwreck that it is.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
William said:
Sic, I have a better idea, take photos of your work mates then we can photoshop them and save this thread from the huge trainwreck that it is.

i cant...there's no one around me. wait a minute. there's literally no1 sat near me...there's at least 1 desk clear in every direction :(

Exentia said:
You mean she was singing...or trying to sing that song

NOOOO...she was just saying it, but it was the same words to the song, and it made me laugh

Soldato
Sic said:
i cant...there's no one around me. wait a minute. there's literally no1 sat near me...there's at least 1 desk clear in every direction :(

That will be because you are wrong upside your head.

I suggest ElRazur in a tin™ will fix you right up and popular yo'.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
shifty_uk said:
:confused: Why is this funny? A woman singing a song? I just don't get it lol

no, she was just saying it...she wasnt singing, she was just speaking...but the words were the same and it made me laugh. maybe i should get someone to turn the air conditioning on...not enough oxygen in the office. they're stealing my precious oxygen, the *******s

lpl said:

YAY!!!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom