Half Leather of full Leather seats?

Soldato
Baron G said:
I have a (possibly irrational) fear of the leather and cloth splitting on half and half seats.
Splitting along the seam you mean? Err, full leather is still stitched at the seams and thus has the same chance of coming apart. Unless they start breeding chair-shaped cows that is :D
For me, unless your car has some kind of sporting conotations, it has to be full leather.
Of course, because all real sports cars have full leather :rolleyes:

Full leather is more of a luxury feature than a sporting one.

Soldato
Baron G said:
I have a (possibly irrational) fear of the leather and cloth splitting on half and half seats.

yes irrational !! all down to the seem quality and sewing, which can effect any material/Leather.... depends who made them !!!!

Still waiting to here what car this is about !!!!!

Those Audi seats look poor quality in finish/sewing, full of pulled seams and wrinkles, (ie not intential ones like "rousching") they would have been rejected for a Ford !!!......Doesn't effect the comfort, have Similar Sports VW group Seats in my Cupra.

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
Don't agree at all. I find half-leather can look just as good as full leather, it's just a different look that some may or may not prefer.

Personally I don't like full leather seats as, unless they're very good sports ones with hefty side bolstering, you just slide around in them too much.

Personally I don't see anything wrong or "nasty" about my half-leather ones. Note that they're actually much blacker than the photos make them appear.

*Snip*

Those look like they're half Alcantara/half leather to me mate :)

Back
Top Bottom