1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Half Life 2 episode 1 help!

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by megatron, 20 Feb 2010.

1. megatron

Mobster

I am not one for "adventure" games where u have to figure out what to do to advance. If that makes me a bit thick... I'm on the part called "direct intervention". I have been into 2 or 3 rooms and activated a beam pointed at the reactor. The latest room fails to activate the beam when I shoot a proton ball at it.

I can't figure out what to do or where to go next:

[​IMG]

2. lee32uk

Underboss

3. SlyReaper

Soldato

Iirc, you have to open the blinds blocking the window. In the hole in the floor, there will be 3 generator things you need to shoot energy balls into.

4. gbradders123

Hitman

you do remember correctly, i remember getting stuck trying to get out once i dropped through the hole.

5. Fenris

Sgarrista

You need to jump down the hole, there will be a room with 3 energy ball containers, 1/2 will be empty, in the ceiling there will be a hole through which you should see energy balls flying, grab however many you need and throw them into the containers, make sure that when you throw the last one you are on the platform at the bottom of the hole so it can take you back up into the room.

6. megatron

Mobster

yeah thanks guys, I've past it. Now in the car park with the antlions, I let the chick die last time, she got gangb... ganged up on.