Halo 3 PC

Associate
Good game, but come on... halo 3 isn't even on the same planet as cod4.

Hmmmmmmmm, I think your wrong. Have a look on MLG Pro, Halo is the number one online console game for pro's. Even if you get shot first, as long as your skillful enough you will always win the battle.

Can you say the same about COD? Because everytime i've played it, the person who spawned behind people the most time has won :rolleyes:

COD - Luck always wins

Halo - Skill always wins

I know which one i'd rather play

Associate
I found Halo 1 and 2 very repetitive with the same guns and enemies over and over again. 1 was interesting for the plot but not much else. Not a bad game just should have stepped it up for number 2.

Associate
Hmmmmmmmm, I think your wrong. Have a look on MLG Pro, Halo is the number one online console game for pro's. Even if you get shot first, as long as your skillful enough you will always win the battle.

Can you say the same about COD? Because everytime i've played it, the person who spawned behind people the most time has won :rolleyes:

COD - Luck always wins

Halo - Skill always wins

I know which one i'd rather play
Comparing pro level Halo with public CoD. Apples and oranges, well done.

The only reason Halo is the number one online console game for professional play is because console games are inherently terrible for professional play. They are almost always balanced around public and so become worthless in a competitive game.

CoD4 with mods on PC is one of the best online FPS games around to date and has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with skill. It makes Halo 3 look like a children's playground.

Back
Top Bottom