Halo MCC - Halo 4 - 17th November

Soldato
Who knows, there's a lot of competition in the space-sim market with Elite, Squadron 42, Star Citizen, X4 Foundations and Eve already competing for relatively small all be it enthusiastic crowd. Personally I would like to see X-Wing and Tie Fighter games get a remake but with Disney in charge of the IP that seems like a pipe dream.

Even more so with Disney stating they're happy with how EA has handled the IP so far. Darn shame, as those games were fantastic.

Microsoft are sitting on a mountain of lovely IP though. I hope MCC is a big enough success to make them realise the PC market wants their products.

Caporegime
OP
There're so many games Microsoft can port. Number one on my list would be Viva Pinata. I already have the disc but it crashes if you try to play any higher than 1080p60. That needs fixing. Games for Windows Live needs removing from it as well.

Caporegime
OP
News on pricing

The next question we hear a lot is “how much will the MCC PC games cost?” On PC, we’re excited to confirm that each game within MCC will be included with an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription as they become available. In addition, each title can be purchased individually – Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 will be offered at $9.99USD on both the Microsoft Store and Steam while Halo 3: ODST within MCC (with a current scope of Campaign only), will be available for $4.99USD. Players will have flexibility to purchase any or all the games at any point along the way as they become available.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/halo-at-e3-2019/#BAGbX2ccUwGUvRoO.99

Soldato
Clearly most players will go for gamepass rather than buy on Steam but its a good option to have I guess. They all use Xbox Live so Steam is just a storefront this will not ever be a steamworks title.

Soldato
header_image_updated_600-b6295f8ed1494225902597df31b96e53.jpg

HALO: REACH ARRIVES
DECEMBER 3, 2019!

REMEMBER REACH
Halo: Reach is coming to Halo: The Master Chief Collection for PC and Xbox One on December 3, 2019! Reach’s epic campaign, co-op Firefight, and competitive multiplayer looks and plays better than ever at 60FPS with support for 4K UHD and new PC-specific settings.
PRE-ORDER NOW

PLAY WHERE YOU WANT
Complete your collection with Halo: Reach on Xbox One, take the first step in an epic journey on PC with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), or purchase the entire Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle on the Microsoft Store or Steam.
LEARN MORE

time-line-1b6b8b71e2004dd19bc12fbdcca24507.png

THE GREAT JOURNEY BEGINS
WITH HALO: REACH
Halo: Reach is the first title to join Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC on Dec. 3, 2019 with Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST Campaign, and Halo 4 to follow in 2020.
Microsoft respects your privacy, to learn more please see our online Privacy Statement.

Associate
I have access to the beta but the mouse control feels strange, almost like I was using a controller, that smooth movement, I have switched mouse smoothing off and increase the sensitivity but it doesn't feel like most fps game movement

Soldato
I'm not bothered about Reach. I just want to play Halo 1 on PC as a proper port this time around. Co-op with a friend of mine, we played the first on the Xbox many years ago split-screen and the experience was second-to-none.

Caporegime
OP
Pre-order is up now for 3rd December launch on Steam.

It's slightly confusing - £6.99 for Reach or £29.99 for the Master Chief Collection. But then on the Reach page, it says it's DLC and requires the base MCC game.

Or you could just play it on Game Pass. :p

Back
Top Bottom