Halo MCC - Halo 4 - 17th November

Permabanned
I just had a look & found that The Master Chief Collection is finally available for pre-purchase on Steam. I think £29.99 for the full collection is a fair price so I grabbed it before anything could go wrong like it suddenly becoming an Epic store timed exclusive. I've never played any of the Halo games (never had an Xbox) so I'm looking forward to experiencing the Halo universe for the first time. :cool:

Soldato
I just had a look & found that The Master Chief Collection is finally available for pre-purchase on Steam. I think £29.99 for the full collection is a fair price so I grabbed it before anything could go wrong like it suddenly becoming an Epic store timed exclusive. I've never played any of the Halo games (never had an Xbox) so I'm looking forward to experiencing the Halo universe for the first time. :cool:

MS don't need the exclusive store money!!

Soldato

You could have got yourself a full year of GamePass for that £29.99 and access to hundreds of other games as well!

Permabanned
MS don't need the exclusive store money!!

Hi, I'm glad that's good for us. :)

You could have got yourself a full year of GamePass for that £29.99 and access to hundreds of other games as well!

Hi, I could've but I prefer playing my games on Steam as I enjoy the extra grind for completing the Steam Achievements, I've got a Gamepass from buying my Navi card but I don't know if I'll get around to using it or if I'll put it on the MM yet, It's valid until the middles of 2020 so there's no rush. :)

Associate
As sad as it may sound I'm thinking about booking a day or two off to play this.

Halo was a big part of my teenage years and no other games have really come close since.

Myself and a few old friends from Halo days have pre-ordered. Pretty hyped :D

Back
Top Bottom